Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Famous Person Assignment: George Washington

George Washington rallying his troops at the Battle of Princeton
 (George Washington rallying his troops at the Battle of Princeton)
War=Freedom

Hello to all free men, women, and children! I am the father of America, George Washington! It is an honor talking to all of you on this piece of invention called ..... the blog. I never knew technology would go this high, it exceeds my expectations. Well, if I haven't won the Revolutionary War, then none of this of would have ever exisited. No we'd be still under the British if it weren't for my leadership and my bravery to stand up for freedom. Maybe one day you will stand up to your country too!

2 comments:

  1. What is your opinion on Time Travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opnion on time travel is that great to go back or forward in time but may even mess up the time line,so I guess time travel is bad.

    ReplyDelete