Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Escape (MysteriousMauli)

Everyone has a place where they like to escape. What`s your favorite place? Every Summer my family and I like to visit my family members house or go to the beach. When I am at the beach, I love to hear the sea sing all day, see the sun set at noon, and smell the salty air till I am sick. As for visiting my family, I always meet new faces and get a chance to spend time with others. I bet that there is a place that makes you content because it is special. 

                          WildWood Beach                                               Family Time
  

3 comments:

  1. Please post your opinion beacsue it matter to me and I would like to know your favortie place. I am sorry if you are not able to read the post and I will edit it as soon as possible. But my favorite place is the beach and my family`s house becasue I love staying outdoors.
    (Mysterious Mauli)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite place to go is Florida. It is hot and beautiful and I have all of my extended family there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY favorite place is Yankee Stadium (yes i know thats a cliche cause I'm a diehard yankee fan but) because everything falls in place. The roar of the crowd, the yelling of the vendors, I find it invigorating, it's my favortie place and Andrew I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete