Monday, July 25, 2011

Mary, Tim, and Fame a Poem Made by Playing the Game

My name is Mary
I have a fairy.
His name is Tim
I really love him.
We love to play a game
One day we’ll both receive fame.
When we’re famous we’ll party
And we’ll both invite Marty.
My mom will never know
She can suck my big toe.
( Poem by Nimble Nha-Uyen, UniqueUzma, productivepatience)

Right down below
Are rules to a game you may know.
It provides directions for a type of play
That may be so long it last all day.
Two players, three players, maybe even four,
But once you hit quarto don’t get anymore.
Make sure your players have lots of wits,
If not the game will be as exciting as mold that sits.
Next keep up the rhythms and rhymes
That connects every two lines.
Then make sure the lines are connected
If not said player will be ejected.
Last but most definitely not least
Please make sure to post your poems to give us a tease!


If you can figure out these riddled instructions
Your group will give me the previous  functions.


I wish you good luck and hope you do well,
Don't forget your game should be on a bell.

1 comment: